Riggs will be your do-it-all hero when you begin playing World War Rising. In this hero guide, we will review how to access Riggs’ information, how you can use him, his hero levels, his skill tree, and how to level him. In short, this is your all-in-one guide to the hero of the story and how to use him!
How to find Riggs:
When you are in your base, you can access Riggs’ information by clicking in the upper left corner.
Here is where you can see what level Riggs is, what he’s equipped with, skills (and the points to allocate in his skill tree), current XP level, and his MP level for hitting Syndicates.
Your hero is very important to your base and can provide economic, research, construction, and combat boosts if they are kept at home or added to attack deployments. The gear that is equipped can make a huge difference as well!
Use your hero to:
- Attack Syndicates.
- Defend your base, by keeping him stationed there.
- Attack bases, the Control Point, or tiles.
- Add to rallies when attacking bases or the Control Point.
As your hero grows and increases levels, he will increase in power and you will gain skill points for his skill tree. Riggs requires only XP to level up to 50; after that point, medals are required every 5 levels. Riggs’ current maximum level is 100. Here is what it takes for XP and medals:
|Level||XP Needed||Power Gain||Additional Skill Points||Hero Medals||Mastery Points|
When you’re starting to build or research, time reductions are a welcome sight! Troop attack is always a handy item to skill if you like burning other bases. Troop health will aide in the survival of your troops. Adding points to attacking Syndicates will help you destroy them quicker.
Here are the different skills that Riggs is capable of:
- Up to Hero level 50:
- Decrease construction speed
- Decrease research speed
- Increase attack on Syndicates
- Increase troop attack (Infantry, Artillery, Vehicle)
- Increase RSS production on all tiers (Quarry, Mine, Farm, Lumber)
- Decrease troop training speed
- Increase troop health
- Increase troop upkeep efficiency for T1 & T2
- Hero level 50 and above:
- Deployment size increases
- Rally size increases
- Troop type Armor and Attack
- Hero critical attack for attacking Syndicates
- Hero stamina recovery speed
- Deployment mastery, which will unlock another deployment, increase deployment & rally capacity
In order to gain additional skill points, you’ll need XP in order to level Riggs. There are several ways to get XP in WWR:
- Hitting Syndicates
- Collecting Quests
There is a Riggs XP Doubler in a pack, which will increase the amount of XP received from the methods mentioned above. Additionally, you can buy packs with XP in them.
Using Riggs in multiple ways and as much as you can will only benefit your growth. There are many ways to skill your hero depending on your goal; when using skill points, keep in mind what your base needs and where you want it to go.