In World War Rising, while most of the time, stats can make or break your game, your Deployment Size can deliver you some edge over your competitors. With that being said, in this guide, we will go in-depth into the areas where you can increase your Deployment size. When listing the Deployment Capacities below, they will be based on passive skills, unless they are worthy of mentioning and will be discussed otherwise.
In this guide, we will cover:
- What is Deployment Capacity?
- What is my Deployment Size, and where do I find this information?
- Reading the Attack march screen.
- Where can I increase my Deployment Capacity?
- What guides should I read after this one?
- Join our Conversation!
First things first, let’s go over the concept of Deployment Capacity.
Your Deployment Capacity is the number of troops you can send collectively at a Command Center, Control Point, Tiles, and so on in a solo attack form. When deploying your troops, you can blend Troops (Troops and Mercenaries) along with one Squad, your Hero (if you’re brave enough!), and up to three Vehicles per MarchMarch.
When recording the Deployment Capacity areas below, they will be based on the older Region timeline. As this guide will regularly be updated in the future, this information will also enclose their release date and the areas, if applicable, for the newer Regions to reference off to prepare.
Next, let’s go over your Deployment Capacity Size and how to read the Troop Status for Battle screen.
What is my Deployment Size? Where do I find and how to read this information?
When figuring out your Deployment Capacity size, the most simplistic way to go about this would be to find the nearest enemy Command Center. When clicking on an opponent’s Command Center, their information will pop up with the ability to select Profile, Scout, Rally, Attack, Mark Target, or Target with Missile.
Select the Attack button to bring up your march screen.
Reading the Attack Battle screen.
Once you select the Attack button, you will see the march screen pop up next. This is the easiest way to locate and figure out your Deployment Capacity Size.
Next, let’s breakdown the Attack Battle screen sections and elaborate on what this signifies to us.
On the left side, from top to bottom:
- Deployment Size: This section tells you how many troops you can include in your MarchMarch.
- Core Infantry, Vehicle, Artillery, as well as Operatives
- Raider Infantry, Vehicle, Artillery, and Operatives
- Noble Infantry, Vehicle, Artillery, along with Operatives
- Rally Infantry, Vehicle, as well as Artillery
- Fokker D VII, P-51 Mustang, Bombay 8-A, Phantom X, Helicob, Sky Wagon, Airborne Brigade, in addition to Dragonfly
- Masquerat, Phoenix, Nimitz, along with Scorpius
- Semi Centaurus and ARMSV
- Flak Vickers
- Nightingale as well as Pasteur, the Surgeon General
- Machina plus Guerrilla
- Squad: This section lets you see that you can include a Squad member.
- Lieutenant Hannibal, Commander Molotov, Capitan Clare, Officer Cadet Hannibal, and Major Melody
On the right side, from top to bottom:
- Tells you how long it will take for your March to arrive at its destination before using any Speed Ups.
- The boost portion allows you to see the additional boost to your Deployment. The green being yours, and the red being the enemies debuff against yours.
- Lets you know how much loot you can obtain from attacking or looting Resource tiles.
Now that we have covered the basics let’s breakdown where to build your Deployment Size.
Where to locate Deployment Capacity increases
There are several areas to look into when it comes to building your Deployment Capacity. The higher your deployment, the stronger your hit will be. Of course, this is basing off the fact that there are stats to back up your troops.
When locating the Deployment Capacity boosts from the checklist below, they all will be labeled and some of the sections more than once: Deployment Capacity.
If the skill does not say “Deployment Capacity,” it will be stated otherwise.
Let’s analyze the areas where we can strengthen our Deployment Capacity.
Home sweet home, the Commander Center building provides you with an overview of your main Center in the game. Level it up to increase your Deployment Capacity while gaining additional benefits.
Check out some of the additional buildings that provide additional Deployment Capacity as well.
- Master Intel
- Vehicle Hanger
VIP is one of the game’s essential components, giving us an advantage that players cannot see based on our power level. While it has multiple passive bonuses, it does include Deployment Capacity increases as well.
Research is another influential key to strengthening your Commander Center. Check out which Research Trees to look into when increasing your Deployment Capacity.
Research tabs that contain Deployment Capacity nodes:
- Noble Combat
- Battle Mark Master, Elite, and Exalted
- Conqueror Research
- Raider Combat
- Lv 80, 90 as well as 100 Combat
- Champion Research
- Advanced Deployment
Hero Skills/Hero Mastery Skills
Keep in mind that while most of the Heroes contain Deployment Capacity skills in their Hero Skill Trees, they are only functional if the Hero themselves is active.
Heroes that contain Deployment Skills in Hero Skill nodes:
- Bruce – Sea of Men Part I and Deployment Capacity
- Ryder – Ryder’s Legion, Legions upon Legions, in addition to the Ultimate Legion
- Jade – Jade’s Legion, Legions upon Legions, as well as the Ultimate Legion
- Mara – Mara’s Legion, Legions upon Legions, along with the Ultimate Legion
Hero Mastery Skills are passive bonuses, meaning you do NOT need to have your Hero active to activate your advantages. Check out which Hero Mastery Skills contain boosts to grow your Deployment march.
Heroes that contain Deployment Skills in Hero Mastery Skill nodes:
While Banners may not be a passive boost, it does increase stats to your advantage; however, you please based on your gameplay and what you plan to do. Some Banners do contain Development Capacity when needed, add them into the Monument and activate it! When starting the Banner, be careful and make sure to plan accordingly since they only can be triggered for 30 minutes at a time before facing a 10-hour cooldown.
Special Deployment Capacity Banners:
- 25,000 Deployment Capacity
- 50,000 Deployment Capacity
- 100,000 Deployment Capacity
- 150,000 Deployment Capacity
- 200,000 Deployment Capacity
- 250,000 Deployment Capacity
What to Read Next?
Now that we have gone over the distinct areas where you can increase your Deployment Capacity Size. I recommend you check out some of the features mentioned above to get a more in-depth understanding of the contents and how they can benefit you beyond Deployment Capacity Size.
Buildings Guide and Overview
Need more information about the buildings noted above and the others? Check out Aly’s exclusive building guide to all the facilities in World War Rising!
Need more knowledge about which Mercenaries are the best to use for defense or knowing which ones to use when attacking your assailant? Check out Mollz’s in-depth Mercenary guide!
Including a Squad into your March is vital to your forces. Here are a few Squad comparison guides and a video to review to get the most of your Squads!
Is troop training taking up all your Resources and Speed Ups? There are plenty of ways to reduce costs, even for your Research and Construction, to apply more to the areas you need. Check out Destro’s fabulous guide on reducing the amount you dispose to get the most bang for your buck!
What other benefits do Vehicles have for you in which situations? Which Vehicles should we put on our walls to help defend us when being attacked? Then check out Mollz’s in-depth guide and figure out which ones benefit you the most!
Why is VIP so essential to our Centers? Besides Deployment Capacities, VIP brings us multiple passive benefits no matter what our gameplay is. Check out the basis of VIP in Aly’s guide!`
Join our Conversation!
Comment below your thoughts or join us on Social Media, aka Line as well as Discord, and let us know! Not in our WWR Command Line Rooms? Add xAlyKat (ID: PriestessAly) or Eriu(ID: eriudagda), and let them know, we got you! Hope to see you there!
Want to be one of the first to know when our guides come out?
Then sign up for our email alerts below this guide that will notify you plus when our other articles are updated!