Not your allegiance to your alliance, it’s an in-game currency that either elicits reverence or trepidation depending on what you need it for and how much of it you have to use. In the following, we will review how you get loyalty, what it can be used on and which items are good uses of it.
How to earn Loyalty
There are a few ways to earn Loyalty:
- Complete and collect your alliance missions.
- Help your alliance members out and yourself by pressing the alliance help button. You can earn up to 10,000 loyalty points daily.
- Hit syndicates with hero & missiles. The higher level syndicate you hit, the greater the chance for larger random loyalty drops.
- Do the “Correct for Rewards” to assist with translation improvements.
There is a pack that contains a lifetime Loyalty doubler if you will need the below items it may make sense to get it.
What Loyalty can be used to buy:
- 10% deployment capacity increases
- 20% troop attack
- Deployment recalls
- Deployment speedups
- War commissions
- Fake Army
- 25% RSS production increases
- 50% RSS gathering speed
- Hero XP (in multiple denominations)
- Increased syndicate attack
- 2,000 Riggs’ stamina
- Combat sim ammo
How to spend Loyalty
Go to the Alliance store and you’ll be able to tab through the different items you can buy using your loyalty. You can also use it through the boost list when in your base or on the map.
Saving and using loyalty for Emblem Savers will helpful since you’ll want to retain your emblems for combining or different gear. Deployment speeds are helpful for getting your deployments from point A to point B more quickly. If you’re starting out you may want to use some RSS production boosters to increase your RSS production.
On the other hand, 2,000 Riggs stamina will set you back 1,000,000 points or a 2 hours speedup will cost you 500,000. Think of all the emblems you could be saving instead!
At the end of the day, it’s your loyalty. Save until you need it!