This month we are starting a new feature, which some of you may be familiar with from my FFX: ANE series; Recap with AlyKat. Each month we will take a look at what was new in World War Rising, and link you out to helpful articles on the topics if available. Let’s dive in and take a look!
Additional Prison, Banishment Site and Memorial Building Levels
These buildings now are available to be upgraded to Level 60. Maximum Benefits are;
- Prison Lvl 60:
- +1 Max prisoners providing a bonus
- 1 hour 45 min of detention time reduction
- 13 hour 53 min Enemy detention time increase
- Banishment Site Lvl 60:
- 8-hour duration increase for Banishment Site bonuses
- 1,250% Troop Attack
- 1,000% Troop Health
- 60% Deployment Speed
- Memorial Level 60:
- 14 hour 1 min of detention time reduction
- 1,600% Troop Armor Bonus
There were a lot of Emblems released in July!
- Squad Member Strike: Up to 10% Squad Member Attack
- Squad Member Strength: Up to 10% Squad Member Health
- Squad Member Defense: Up to 10% Squad Member Armor
- Builder Emblem: Up to 55% (T2) Construction Speed
- Explorer Emblem: Up to 55% (T2) Research Speed
- Dauntless Emblem: Up to 432% Infantry Attack
- Deathmark Emblem: Up to 432% Artillery Attack
- Plunder Emblem: Up to 432% Vehicle Attack
- Tremor Emblem: Up to 729% Armor Piercing Ability of Troops and Traps
- Retaliation Emblem: Up to 357% CP Defending Troop Attack
- Resilience Emblem: Up to 357% CP Defending Troop Health
- Safeguard Emblem: Up to 357% CP Defending Troop Armor
- Evasion Emblem: Up to 112% Attack Deflection
- Intrepid Emblem: Up to 357% CP Attacking Troop Attack
- Stampede Emblem: Up to 357% CP Attacking Troop Health
- Bulwark Emblem: Up to 357% CP Attacking Troop Armor
- Reverence Emblem: Up to 112% Enemy Troop Health Reduction
Talia can now be boosted to Level 200. Her benefits include always trainable Helicob and ARMSV, along with CP skills, Base Combat Skills, and Squad Member skills.
Along with Talia, Ronen 200 was released. His benefits include always trainable Flak Vickers and Base Defending skills.
There were multiple new Banners released last month with Level 6 boosts of;
- 150% Construction Speed (T2) Banner
- 150% Research Speed (T2) Banner
- 500% Cost Efficiency of Resources (T3) towards Construction Banner
- 5,000% CP Attacking Troop Attack Banner
- 5,000% Rally Attack Banner
- 400,000% Rally Capacity Banner
Banners of the same type are also now stackable for bigger boosts.
This limited-time gear is very strong with high Offensive Combat Bonuses:
- Reaper Mask: Maximum 15,000% Troop Attack
- Reaper Machine Gun: Maximum 10,000% Troop Attack and 10,000% Rally Attack
- Reaper Vest: Maximum 30,000 Base Attacking Troop Armor, 10,000 Base Attacking Troop Health
- Reaper Deagle: Maximum 5,000% Troop Attack, 15,000% Base Attacking Troop Attack
Updated Captain Clare Equipment
Clare got an update with extra attack boosts added for Mercenary Aircraft boosts.
The Intel Buildings give troop type-specific combat boosts and are built in the rural plots that were previously relatively useless.
- War Intel Agency: Infantry and Operative
- Tactical Intel Agency: Vehicle and Operative
- Special Intel Agency: Artillery and Operative
To learn more about the Intel Agencies, click here.
Lieutenant Hannibal Equipment Set
This Set focuses on Hannibal and offers Hannibal Attack/Armor/Health, along with Mercenary Transporter Attack/Armor/Health.
Explorer Research Tree
This new tree has a large number of different types of boosts, from Economic to Combat to CP.
New Contraband Materials
These Contraband Mats are for custom Contraband Equipment! Mix and match what you need to create Contraband Equipment geared just for your Base. There are pieces for all types of Offensive and Defensive uses. In a future article, we will be discussing how to create custom Contraband Equipment!
Updated VIP Levels
The new maximum VIP Level is 60.
New Vehicle: Mosquitos and Second Vehicle Slot
You can now send two Vehicles at once with the second Vehicle Slot. This is available at Level 20. The new Mosquito Vehicles focus on;
- Base Mosquito: Maximum Legendary Level
- 8,000% Base Attacking Troop Attack
- 7,000% Base Attacking Troop Armor
- 12,000% Armor Piercing
- Control Point Mosquito: Maximum Legendary Level
- 8,000% CP Attacking Rally Attack
- 6,000% CP Attacking Rally Health
- 14,000% Armor Piercing
Science Academy Missile Boosts
There are some interesting boosts here, including Fuel Destroy and CP boosts. They are crafted in the Science Academy.
This set is used for taking down Syndicates but is specially targeted towards the Raid Boss. It boosts Hero skills and at the maximum level gives;
- Recon Helmet: +3,000 Hero Stamina, 3.6% Hero Critical Attack Chance
- Recon Sniper Rifle: 120% Hero Attack, 50% Hero Attack vs. Raid Boss
- Recon Pistol: 50% Hero Attack vs. Raid Boss, 125% Hero Speed
- Recon Uniform: +4,000 Hero Stamina, +4 Hero Attack Streak Power
- Recon Binocular: +1,000 Hero Stamina
Whew, that was a busy month! Please just us next month for another wrap-up with WWR Recap with AlyKat!