With so many different types of research in the World War Rising universe, it can be hard to pinpoint where and what types of research will help you in the many different facets of the game. Luckily, you have us for that! We will be breaking down the Explorer Research tree and helping you figure out the boosts and cost for all of the research available!
The explorer research tree is broken down into three different sections, you have your defensive portion, your offensive portion, and then your Control Point portion. All of which require different types of dossiers and can be completed without having to work your way down the tree.
For this Explorer Research tree, you will be using three different types of dossiers:
- Gathering Dossiers
- These dossiers can usually be found from the gathering tiles, certain events, and also in the store!
- Event Dossiers
- These dossiers can be found in primarily the main alliance and solo events, however, you can also find them in the store as well so keep your eye out!
- Elite Dossiers
- These dossiers are going to be the hardest ones to find as there is no specific place to be acquired. They are mostly found in events but can also be found in tiles as well as the store!
Types of Research
As stated above, you’ll be able to boost three different aspects of the game! You will be able to boost your Defensive Posture, your offensive abilities, and also your Control Point boosts! Below we have it broken down by each of those three and provide you with the Command Center level and dossier requirements as well as the boosts they provide!
This has been long-awaited for a lot of players as the game needed a bump in defense for all of your traps out there! In this tree, you can boost your normal troop types as well as your base defending stats! You get a small boost on your Gathering Speeds, Mercenary Research reductions, and attack deflection at the bottom of this tree as well! This tree requires the Gathering Dossiers to complete. Below are all of the maximum stats you can acquire in this section!
- Resource Gathering Speed- 100%
- Syndicate Gathering Speed- 36%
- Mercenary Research Resource Cost Efficiency: 16.5%
- Normal Troop Types Attack- 700%
- Base Defending Troop Armor- 600%
- Base Defending Troop Attack- 800%
- Attack Deflection- 400%
Now for all of my rally leaders and cold-blooded killers out there, there is also a portion in the tree just for you! This tree has stats for Armor Piercing, Base Attacking Stats, some Mercenary Boosts, and a huge deployment capacity boost at the end of that tree! This tree requires Event Dossiers to complete. Below are all of the maximum boosts you can acquire for each item:
- Base Attacking Troop Armor-1200%
- Armor Piercing-1400%
- Aircraft Attack-1400%
- Base Attacking Troop Health-3400%
- Transporter Attack- 1000%
- Base Attacking Troop Attack- 800%
- Mechanic Attack- 132%
- Medic Attack- 132%
- Base Mercenary Troop Capacity- 35,000
- Deployment Capacity- 29,000
For all of my Control Point beasts out there, they didn’t forget about you either and made an entire part of this Explorer Research tree specifically for you all! Anything from Control Point attacking, defending, Base rallying stats, enemy health reduction, and pure troop attack! At the bottom of this tree, you will also find a huge rally capacity boost too!
This tree requires the Elite Dossiers to complete. Below are all of the maximum boosts you can acquire for each item:
- Base Rallying Troop Attack- 350%
- Control Point Defending Troop Attack- 1400%
- CP Defending Troop Armor- 2000%
- CP Defending Troop Health- 1100%
- Enemy Health Reduction- 375%
- Control Point Attacking Troop Armor- 1200%
- CP Attacking Troop Health- 600%
- CP Attacking Rally Attack- 700%
- Troop Attack- 3900%
- Rally Capacity- 107,550
Right now there aren’t any reductions but stay tuned for updates in the future!
Now that we have gone over all of the requirements in the tree, I hope that you will be able to progress and grow within the game to new heights and dominate the battlefield!