The newest section in the Weapons Lab comes in the form of Equipment Enhancements. These are timed boosts, and require specific materials (and Weapon’s Lab Levels) to utilize. There are boosts for Combat and Economics, with more being added each month (along with associated research tree extensions). Let’s drill down and take a look.
What do I need to use Equipment Enhancements?
You will enhance your Equipment in the Weapon’s Lab, and are available starting at building Level 12. The boosts from Enhancing your Equipment are temporary (much like Banners and Contraband). You must do the research for this in the Weapons Lab, which requires Nitro Enhancement Kits, RSS, and Speed Ups. Nitro Kits are also required to activate certain Enhancements.
Maxing the first portion of the Enhancement Research (through Superiority Enhancement) requires the following:
- 878,350,000 T7 Energy
- 527,010,000 T7 Stone
- 790,515,000 T7 Wood
- 299,528,500 T7 Iron
- 1,756,700 Nitro Enhancement Kits
To Enhance an Equipment piece, click on the “Equipment Enhancement” section of the Lab. Choose your Equipment Piece and your Enhancement. Note that you cannot Enhance an Equipment piece with whatever boost you want. They are specific and tied to particular Equipment pieces. (no stacking!) .
At level 30 the duration of each is one (1) day, and enhancing Equipment requires Nitro Kits as well. Note that you may begin using Enhancements at Level 12, but the boosts and duration won’t be as high as they are once they are maxed. At maximum research/Level 30, the boosts are;
- Retaliation(Weapon): 80,000% Base Defending Troop Attack
- Aggression (Weapon): 80,000% Base Attacking Troop Attack
- Reconnaissance (Helm): 40,000% Base Defending Troop Health
- Jarhead (Helm): 40,000% Base Attacking Troop Health
- Bulletproof (Armor): 120,000% Base Defending Troop Armor
- Steelheart (Armor): 120,000% Base Attacking Troop Armor
- Close Quarters (Sidearm): 80,000% Counter Intelligence
- Shock and Awe (Sidearm): 80,000% Base Rallying Troop Attack
- Precision (Accessory): 25,000% Enemy Health Reduction
- AP Rounds (Accessory): 40,000% Armor Piercing
- Superiority (Accessory): 15,000% Attack Deflection
New Enhancements 11/9/2020
This new set starts at Stonewall Enhancement and Steeled Enhancement in the tree. These require Antifreeze Enhancement Kits and Cathode Enhancement Kits. They focus on Control Point stats and Hero stats. At maximum Level 30 they give:
- Razorwhip (Weapon): 80,000% CP Defending Troop Attack
- 50 Cal (Weapon): 80,000% CP Attacking Troop Attack
- Bolt Action (Weapon): 300% Hero Attack
- Stonewall (Helm): 40,000% CP Defending Troop Health
- Frenzy (Helm): 40,000% CP Attacking Troop Health
- Sniper (Helm): 300% Hero Attack vs. a Raid Boss
- Steeled (Armor): 120,000% CP Defending Troop Armor
- Hardened (Armor): 120,000% CP Attacking Troop Armor
- Mighty (Armor): +10,000 Maximum Hero Stamina
- Far Sight (Sidearm): 80,000% CP Rallying Troop Health
- Slashing (Side Arm): 80,000% CP Rallying Troop Attack
- Explosive (Side Arm): 100% Hero Deployment Speed
- Firm Grip (Accessory): 30,000% CP Troop Attack
- Honored (Accessory): 20,000% CP Troop Health
- Canteen (Accessory): 100% Hero Attack
New Enhancements 12/5/2020
These are focused on economic boosts and require M-14 Enhancement Kits, Gasoline Enhancement Kits, and High Voltage Enhancement Kits. The start at Subnautic Enhancement and Carrier Enhancement in the Research Tree.
- Deep Dive (Weapon): 100% Cost Efficiency of all Resources (T7) towards Construction
- Sentry (Weapon): 100% Cost Efficiency of all Resources (T7) towards Research
- Steering (Weapon): 100% Level 11 Troop Training Resource Cost Efficiency
- Subnautic (Helm): 100% Cost Efficiency of Resources (T7) towards Construction
- Torpedo (Helm): 100% Cost Efficiency of Resources (T7) towards Research
- Seafaring (Helm): 50% Mercenary Promotion upgrade speed
- Carrier (Armor): 50% Construction Speed (T4)
- Anchored (Armor): 50% Research Speed (T4)
- Wayfinder (Amor): 50% Level 11 Troop Training Time Cost Efficiency
- Lifesaver (Sidearm): 50% Construction Speed (T4)
- Periscope (Sidearm): 50% Research Speed (T4)
- Traversal (Sidearm): 100% Cost Efficiency of T7 Resources towards Mercenary Promotion
- Soaring (Accessory): +100,000 Troop Training Capacity
- Stealth Flight (Accessory): +100,000 Mercenary Troop Training Capacity
- Blazing Glory (Accessory): 25% Level 11 Troop Upkeep Cost Efficiency
New Enhancements 6/5/2021
These require Fuel Cell Enhancement Kits, and are focused on Hero Boosts.
- Vitality (Helm): 12,500 Maximum Hero Stamina Limit
- On the Prowl (Armor): 12,500 Maximum Hero Stamina Limit and 30% Hero Attack.
- Hunter’s Charge (Weapon): 12,500 Maximum Hero Stamina Limit and 30% Hero Attack
- Zealous (Sidearm): 12,500 Maximum Hero Stamina Limit
- Fleet Foot (Accessory): 8% Hero Speed.
Enhancements Level 2
Level 2 Enhancements are now available, and require Nitro Enhancement Kits (T2), T7 RSS, and T4 Speed Ups. There is new research (of course), that also require the Nitro Enhancement Kits (T2). This starts right under the nodes for Steering Enhancement and Traversal Enhancement. Each node unlocks an Enhancement.
3/30/2021: The new maximum Level 10 Enhancements are:
- Retaliation 2 (Weapon): 168,000% Base Defending Troop Attack
- Aggression 2 (Weapon): 168,000% Base Attacking Troop Attack
- Reconnaissance 2 (Helm): 84,000% Base Defending Troop Health
- Jarhead 2 (Helm): 84,000% Base Attacking Troop Health
- Bulletproof 2 (Armor): 252,000% Base Defending Troop Armor
- Steelheart 2 (Armor): 252,000% Base Attacking Troop Armor
- Close Quarters 2 (Sidearm): 168,000% Counter Intelligence
- Shock and Awe 2 (Sidearm): 168,000% Base Rallying Troop Attack
- Precision 2 (Accessory): 52,500% Enemy Health Reduction
- AP Rounds 2 (Accessory): 84,000% Armor Piercing
- Superiority 2 (Accessory): 31,500% Attack Deflection
7/7/2021: These new Enhancements require Antifreeze Enhancement Kits (T2)
- Stonewall 2 (Helm): 120,000% CP Defending Troop Health
- Frenzy 2 (Helm): 120,000% CP Attacking Troop Health
- Steeled 2 (Armor): 360,000% CP Defending Troop Armor
- Hardened 2 (Armor): 360,000% CP Attacking Troop Armor
- Razorwhip 2 (Weapon): 240,000% CP Defending Troop Attack
- 50 Cal 2 (Weapon): 240,000% CP Attacking Troop Attack
- Farsight 2 (Sidearm): 240,000% CP Attacking Rally Health
- Slashing 2 (Sidearm): 240,000% CP Attacking Rally Attack
- Firm Grip 2 (Accessory): 90,000% CP Troop Attack
- Pro Tip (Accessory): 60,000% CP Troop Health
The Level 2 Enhancements can be found in a separate tab of the Enhancement Screen and is labeled Enhancements II.
Enhancing an Equipment Piece
In order to Enhance an Equipment Piece, you need to visit the “Equipment Enhancement” section of the Weapons Lab. It will show you all of the pieces that you own that you can choose from. When you click an Equipment Piece, the Enhancements that you have unlocked will show as available. The ones that you have not researched yet will still show as locked.
Once you have Enhanced a piece you will see a timer counting down like so (yes, I know this is an old Equipment piece. A girl has to keep some of her secrets…). Once the timer is up you will need to Enhance the piece again if you wish to still use the same boost.
Learn more about Equipment with Glacial Equipment Set
Want to learn about trapping? Check out Building Secrets Updated- The Basics to Setting Up a Trap Base 2.0.
Do you want some tips and tricks as a low spending or free to play? Take a read through F2P & Low Cost Play: How to Survive in WWR without Breaking the Bank.
Enhancements may seem like “just another timed boost”, but as more are released their usefulness is becoming more apparent. Don’t forget to take advantage of these if you can to get that extra edge!
Join the Conversation!
Also, make sure to click here to sign-up for our email alerts when the new guides are posted!