The newest Hero to join the fray in WWR is Ember. She focuses on the Control Point. In this guide we will discuss:
- Who is Ember?
- What are her specialties?
- How much does it cost to level her to the maximum level?
Who is Ember?
According to game lore, Ember is a demolitionist who loves to blow things up. She is sent in to eliminate high-level targets, and once she has “control” it’s hard to make her leave.
|Level||XP Req||Medal Req|
Ember focuses on the Control Point with additional stats for Merc Promotion Token Cost Efficiency and Squad. At maximum level 100, her boosts look like this:
- 100,000% CP Attacking and Defending Troop Attack
- 50,000% CP Attacking and Defending Troop Health
- 150,000% CP Attacking and Defending Troop Armor
- 50,000% CP Troop Attack
- 50,000% CP Troop Heath
- 50,000% CP Attacking Rally Attack
- 25,000 CP Attacking Rally Health
- 50,000% Attack Deflection
- 50,000% Enemy Health Reduction
- 100,000% Armor Piercing
- 50,000% CP Attacking and Defending Aircraft Attack
- 50,000% CP Defending Aircraft Deflection
- 100,000% Aircraft Armor Piercing
- 50,000% Airborne Brigade Attack and Health
- 50,000% ARMSV Attack and Health
- 600% Anti-Squad Member Attack Deflection
- 200% Anti-Squad Member Health Reduction
- 300% Anti-Squad Member Armor Piercing
- 400% Squad Member Attack
- 400% Squad Member Health
- 150% Squad Member Armor
- 100% CP Deployment Speed
- 100% Enemy CP Attack Deployment Speed Reduction
- 200% Enemy Rally Deployment Speed Reduction
- +200,000 Deployment Capacity
- +250,000 Rally Capacity
- +1 Squad Member Rally Capacity
- 50% L10 and 11 Helicob Promotion Token Cost Efficiency
- 50% L10 and 11 ARMSV Promotion Token Cost Efficiency
- 50% L10 and 11 Sky Wagon Promotion Token Cost Efficiency
- 50% L10 and 11 Airborne Brigade Promotion Token Cost Efficiency
Ember’s main focus is obviously for the Control Point if you look at the boosts above. She has benefits for Squad and Efficiencies, but the players that will get the most benefit from her are those that focus on the CP. Her tree is fairly consistent all the way down. There isn’t much of a segregated branch effect to focus on one side or the other.
Looking to see the costs or specialties of the prior Heroes? Check out our Guides to:
Curious about how the Squad Members work with the Heroes? Our <<Squad Member Comparison Guide>> can help you on your way!