Right on the heels of Aria and Bruce, another new Hero has come to World War Rising. Eli specializes in Defense, Mercenaries, Syndicates, and Garrisons. In this Guide we will discuss;
- Who is Eli?
- What are his specialties?
- How much does it cost to level him to the maximum level?
Who is Eli?
According to game lore, Eli has spent the past 10 years as a spy, working to discover the inner workings of the Syndicate operation. Now he has returned to help you protect your Base against the big baddies of the game.
|Level||XP Req||Medal Req|
Eli focuses on Syndicates, Base Defending stats, Garrisons, and Mercenaries. At maximum level 100, his boosts look like this;
- 100,000% Syndicate Outpost Attacking Troop Attack
- 80,000% Syndicate Outpost Attacking Troop Health
- 100,000% Syndicate Outpost Attacking Troop Armor
- 100% Syndicate Outpost Attacking Deployment Speed
- 50% Enemy Attack Deployment Speed Reduction
- 50% Enemy Control Point Attacking Deployment Speed Reduction
- 90,000% Base Defending Troop Attack
- 50,000% Base Defending Troop Health
- 150,000% Base Defending Troop Armor
- 90,000% Garrison Attacking and Defending Troop Attack
- 50,000% Garrison Attacking and Defending Troop Health
- 150,000% Garrison Attacking and Defending Troop Armor
- 50,000% Aircraft, Transporter, Medic and Mechanic Mercenary Attack
- 30,000% Aircraft, Transporter, Medic and Mechanic Mercenary Health
- 80,000% Aircraft, Transporter, Medic and Mechanic Mercenary Armor
- 600% Anti-Squad Member Attack Deflection
- 200% Anti-Squad Member Health Reduction
- 300% Anti-Squad Member Armor Piercing
- +200,000 Hospital Capacity
- +1,025,000 Hospital Capacity for Mercenary Troops
- +250,000 Rally Capacity
- +200,000 Deployment Capacity
- +350,000 Reinforcement Capacity
- 50,000% Rally Trio, Guerilla Trio, Airborne Brigade, Flak Vickers, Masquerat, Phoenix, Nimitz, and Scorpius Mercenary Troop Attack
- 30,000% Rally Trio, Guerilla Trio, Airborne Brigade, Flak Vickers, Masquerat, Phoenix, Nimitz, and Scorpius Mercenary Troop Health
- 80,000% Rally Trio, Guerilla Trio, Airborne Brigade, Flak Vickers, Masquerat, Phoenix, Nimitz, and Scorpius Mercenary Troop Armor
- 30,000% Defenses Attack
- 50,000% Defenses Health
- 150,000% Defenses Armor
- 200% Defenses Building Speed
Eli’s main focus is obviously for Defense if you look at the boosts above. He has some applications for Syndicates and Garrisons, but most players will most likely use him as their Defensive Hero. His tree is offset, starting with Syndicate and Garrison on the left, Defense in the middle, and Mercenary on the right. Later down, it merges together so make sure you look further down the tree when plotting your skilling.
Looking to see the costs or specialties of the prior Heroes? Check out our Guides to:
Curious about how the Squad Members work with the Heroes? Our <<Squad Member Comparison Guide>> can help you on your way!