Battle Marks Grandmaster is the fifth Battle Marks type research tree to be introduced into our Research Centers, once again adding phenomenal stats used primarily for the attack strategy portion of your game. That’s right Generals, beef up your attack with the newest Battle Mark Research today!
In this article, we will look at what Battle Mark Grandmaster Research is, the requirements to complete, stats used, and how this research can benefit you best! Join me as we explore Battle Mark Grandmaster research!
What is Battle Marks Grandmaster Research?
Battle Marks Grandmaster Research is another Battle Mark type of research. To benefit from most of the stats offered, another action must be taken. Attackers can Battle Mark a Target, causing the base to appear red to the attacker and the attacker’s alliance. Battle Marks work in both solo and rally attacks towards other bases.
Keep in mind that other than the basic stats included in this research, such as Troop Attack or Armor Piercing, Grandmaster research does not assist while defending. This is EXTREMELY important to realize! If you are a defender, do not base your defending strategy on Battle Marking your target!
As with all research, Battle Marks Grandmaster Research can be found in your Research Facility in the city view of your base. Click on the Research Facility and Find Battle Marks Grandmaster Research on the list to begin adding to your stats!
Once you have begun your research, you have the option to battle mark your targets to attack and benefit from the added stats!
Battle Marks Grandmaster Research Requirements
As with previous research trees that have been introduced, Battle Marks Grandmaster Research requires Battle Marks Grandmaster Research Dossiers specific to only this research tree.
You must be at Command Center level 100 to begin this research.
*ProTip- Battle Marking a target works for attack only!
Battle Marks Grandmaster Research Benefits
How to Make These Benefits Work for You
The steps to Battle Mark a Target are simple.
- Click on the base you wish to attack. You may have Scouted first, you may just attack, you may even want to mark a target so that someone else can find it easier. This pop-up will also let you know how many targets you have free to target.
- The Base you have targeted turns red. Visually, you and anyone in your alliance will see the Battle marked target appear with red lettering. Keep in mind the person you battle mark is unaware they are being marked.
- Once a Target is Marked, it appears in a list on your Alliance Page. From here you can see a list of everyone that anyone in your alliance has battle marked.
*Pro-Tip This is a good way to follow a rally lead quickly when your team is bouncing around to hit targets. The list has a “Go-To” option that will show you right where the next target is. Look around for your rally lead close to the target and viola! You can port and be ready before the location is even posted in alliance chat.
- Look for the Target you Marked on the List. The newest targets are located at the top of the list, oldest at the bottom. The list also will tell you how many targets you have marked, as well as have left, and how many targets your alliance has marked as a whole.
From this list, you can also cancel a Battle Mark, or extend the time duration further. It is very important to remember that the Battle Mark List is limited. Your alliance can only have so many targets Battle Marked at one time, 15 to be exact, so it is important to remove any targets you may be finished with. The extra stats provided from Battle Marking a target (as seen above) can be a substantial total, and to lose those boosts because you couldn’t battle mark could cause a massive loss of troops and your hero.
- Double Check the Target is Red, and send your Attack! After doing a quick verification that your target is indeed battle marked, send your attack and defeat your enemy!
Pro Tip- If you are a lower spender, be sure to research the stats that benefit you the most first. This is true for any tree. Some will let you skip around a bit easier than others. Always work your game to your best benefit!
What Comes Next
Check out the following links for more information on topics you may have questions about:
How can Research Work for You?:
Check out these Other Articles on Attacking:
Other Ways to Become Stronger
Read these Articles for Further Tips:
Become a Stronger Defender
Check out these Articles on Defending:
The Right Family and the Right Growth:
Keep a Sense of Humor
Know your Future:
Check out Different Play Styles:
More Ways to Play:
Some Key Areas to Know About:
No matter what is occurring, be sure safety is always first!
Battle Marks Grandmaster Research will help you decimate your enemy! Be sure to complete yours today!
Please remember that these suggestions and/or perspectives are made to help players play WWR by supporting players ONLY, and is NOT a guarantee your exact desired outcome will happen.
Join the Conversation!
To speak with our Command Team and others, join us on Line to have more in-depth conversations about what Battle Marks Grandmaster Research means for them! We’ll be there!