It’s that time again! This month in the Recap with AlyKat we look back at August and see what new releases came to the Regions in World War Rising. Overall, it was a much slower month of releases compared to July.
The Serum Lab came into play with short term boosts that are used to benefit your Base. Players craft potions with limited duration, choosing the benefits they wish from the available Vials and Ingredients.
Full Release of Reaper Set
The Reaper Machete and Reaper Timepiece were released. completing the Reaper Set which was released slowly over a period of time. This is a strong Offensive combat set.
The new Masquerat Mercenary is designed to combat Nightingales and Machinas. Masquerats are;
- Strong versus Medics and Mechanics
- Weak versus Defenses
- Bypasses Enemy Intelligence
- Benefit from Operative Attack and applies 3x to that bonus
- Benefits from normal Operative Armor and Health bonuses
- Benefits from Troop Attack/Armor/Health bonuses
- Requires Merc Rations, Masquerat Tokens, a Nightingale Token, and a Machina Token to train.
- Attack triples when Operatives are present in the deployment (in greater numbers than Masquerat).
- Conceals population within reports
- When attacking reduces the effectiveness of the defender’s Nightingales and Machinas based on the ratio of herself over the maximum Solo Deployment or Rally Capacity.
Master Intel Agency
The Master Intel Agency has only intrinsic boosts. The value of this building comes from the levels themselves. The maximum level is currently 10. At Level 10 the Master Intel Agency gives the following benefits;
- 1,000% Base Attacking Troop Attack and Health
- 3,000% Base Attacking Troop Armor
- 1,000% Base Defending Troop Attack and Health
- 3,000% Base Defending Troop Armor
- +1,000,000 Base Troop Capacity
- 1,200% Control Point Attacking Troop Attack and Health
- 3,600% Control Point Attacking Troop Armor
- 100% Hero Attack
- +100,000 Base Mercenary Troop Capacity
- 1,200% Control Point Defending Troop Attack and Health
- 3,600% Control Point Defending Troop Armor
- 200% Hero Attack vs. a Raid Boss
- +20,000 Deployment Capacity
- +60,000 Rally Capacity
This set is designed for Defense. August was a big month for defense in the World War Rising World. A maximum set will give the following stats;
|Gear Piece||Base Defending Troop Attack||Base Defending Troop Health||Base Defending Troop Armor||Enemy Base Attack Deploy Speed Redux||Anti-Squad Member Health Redux|
|Rampart Tank Wrench||n/a||300%||500%||n/a||200%|
Persistent Set Bonuses
Persistent Set Bonuses require higher-level Weapons Lab but provide Set Bonuses even when equipment is not worn. The level of benefit you receive is based upon your Weapons Lab level and the highest level of the gear set made.
Stalwart Bastion Tree
This tree is focused on defense, with research nodes for Base defense and Control Point Defense. It also unlocks the second Vehicle Defensive Slot.
Nightingale/Machina Level 6
Both of these Mercenaries can now be upgraded to Level 6.
Xira 250 arrived and still is primarily an Offensive Hero. She is designed to support Captain Clare, so keep this in mind when designing your attacks.
Riggs and Xira Mastery Levels
Both of these Heroes got updated Mastery trees this month.
Battlemarked Master Research
This research is focused on Offense primarily, but the tree does have Troop Armor and Health nodes.
New banners this month were the Hero Attack vs. Raid Boss Banner and the Maximum Hero Stamina Banner.
Command Center 70
The maximum Command Center is now Level 70, bringing with it updated and improved stats to the buildings.
That’s all for August! Be sure to join us next month for the September Recap with AlyKat!
Do you have any questions or comments about the August Releases? Let us know in the comments below!