Right on the heels of Bruce, another new Hero has come to World War Rising. Aria brings with her primarily Combat-related skills, including the new Kill Shot boost. In today’s Guide we will discuss:
- Who is Aria?
- What are her specialties?
- How much does it cost to level her to the maximum level?
Who is Aria?
According to game lore, Aria is a mystery. No one knows where she came from or who she is. All they know is that she’s dangerous and deadly in battle.
She focuses on Attack, with specialities in Kill Shot, Armor Shredding, Armor Piercing, Deployment Capacities and Base Troop Combat Stats.
|Level||XP Req||Medal Req|
Aria has skills for general combat, Rally and Deployment increases, Armor Shredding, Armor Piercing, and the new Kill Shot. Kill Shot eliminates a portion of the troops that would alternately have been hospitalized. For those of you familiar with GOW, this is basically the same as Poison. At maximum level 100, her boosts look like this:
- 10% Kill Shot
- 25% Armor Shredding
- 150,000% Armor Piercing
- +200,000 Deployment Capacity
- +250,000 Rally Capacity
- 60,000% Enemy Health Reduction
- 50,000% Aircraft, Transporter, Medic and Mechanic Merc Attack
- 50,000% Base Attacking Infantry, Vehicle, Artillery, and Operative Attack
- 200,000% Base Attacking Troop Attack
- 100,000% Base Attacking Troop Health
- 300,000% Base Attacking Troop Armor
- 100,000% Base Rallying Troop Attack
- 80,000% Base Rallying Troop Health
- 50,000% Rally Infantry, Vehicle and Artillery Attack
- 20,000% Rally Infantry, Vehicle and Artillery Health
- 60,000% Rally Infantry, Vehicle, and Artillery Armor
- 50,000% Rally Attack
- 20,000% Rally Health
- 60,000% Rally Armor
- 100% Deployment Speed
- 50% Attack Deployment Speed
- 300% Rally Deployment Speed
- +1 Squad Member Rally Capacity
Aria’s skill tree isn’t as clear cut as Bruce since there aren’t both Economic and Combat-related boosts to consider. Take a look at her tree and map out a plan for skilling that is most important for you. The ones stuck in the middle require the prior middle ones to be completed.
Aria is focused on Offense, not Defense. She’s essentially an updated Xira. She is not recommended for Defense as her skills are Offensively based.
Looking to see the costs or specialties of the prior Heroes? Check out our Guides to:
Curious about how the Squad Members work with the Heroes? Let our Squad Member Comparison Guide help you on your way!